- Greeting, and welcoming customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Ensure proper facial expression, voice tone, and gesture in attending to customer
- To be thoroughly informed and updated on menu information including on-going promotions
- Handling customer request in a prompt manner
- Takes order from customer accurately (Cashier)
- Handling the payment and change accurately (Cashier)
- Ensure the daily sales are tele (Cashier)
- Strive to upsell other products to customers (Cashier)
- Ensure food are prepared following SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) and in a timely manner
- Fulfil customers order according to order chit accurately
- Ensure equipment are handled properly and cleaned after use
- Ensure all utensils, machines (counter chiller), floors, table clothes, tables and chairs are cleaned daily
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Required language (s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to communicate in more than 2 languages would be an added advantage
- Willing to work on shift hours including weekends and public holidays
- Training will be provide
- Able to perform tasks assigned to floor crew
- Supervise crews, control and management of the operation
- Develop and present a strategy for accomplishing the objectives of the process flow
- Make sure operation run smoothly and successful implementation of the operations
- Salary can be negotiated
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Melayu
- Able to exhibit leadership skill
- Able to work full-time
- Candidate must be willing to work all outlets areas (depending which outlet stationed at)
Kindly drop an email to [email protected] if you are interested.
Join us now to lead our society to a healthier lifestyle!