- To perform all duties assigned by management from time to time
- To handle loading and unloading in good condition
- Ensure the food materials are delivered to all outlets on time
- Ensure goods are loaded and unloaded accordingly to the checklist
- To collect or purchase goods (raw materials/dry goods) from suppliers (If urgent only)
- Maintain and ensure the vehicle in good condition and clean
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” level in any field
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Must possess a valid GDL License
- Required Skill(s): Driving Lorry
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays (OT pay will be provided)
- Able to start working as soon as possible
Kindly drop an email to [email protected] if you are interested.
Join us now to lead our society towards a healthier lifestyle!