- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Record, prepare, classify, and file information.
- Regulate photocopier machines, computers, printers, office supply and in the event of damages reporting damage to relevant parties.
- Photocopying and faxing documents.
- Organize and schedule an appointment.
- Plan a meeting and take a detailed minute.
- Write and distribute e-mails, correspondence, letters, faxes and correspondence forms.
- Making an application and providing licensing documents
- Business & Roadtax etc. related.
- Monitor, Record scheduling renewal of relevant licenses, utilities, rental, etc.
- Prepare a service schedule to ensure that all equipment/machines are in service at the designated time.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/ “O” level
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Demonstrate good administrative and organization skills
- Proficient in office productivity tools (E.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Meticulous and a team-player.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal abilities
Kindly drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested.
Join us now to lead our society to a healthier lifestyle!