- Develop business plan and implement the required channel strategy and marketing plan to deliver on the business objectives.
- Build necessary marketing strategy to deliver long-term sustainable growth and deliver on the business objectives.
- Creative and commercial awareness
- Copywriting for diverse marketing distribution (Brochures, Press Releases, Online Marketing Material, Social Media, etc.)
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Participate in the creative process in the development of advertising and promotional initiatives together with the respective team.
- Work closely with marketing team members to improve overall team performance.
- Provide information, data, and other supporting materials to improve decision-making process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Level in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Demonstrate fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Good analytic and research skill
- Demonstrate an understanding in Food & Beverage industry, the competitive situation and the market trends and dynamics.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a small team, and in a pressurized, ever-changing, and fast-paced environment
Kindly drop an email to email@example.com if you are interested.
Join us now to lead our society to a healthier lifestyle!