- Assigning responsibilities to service crews in accordance to work requirements.
- Maintaining the speed and quality of the production and service areas.
- Consistently liaise with headquarters (central kitchen’s production, human resource, finance and quality control team) to:-
- Monitor and controlling outlet inventories through accurate ordering, stock takes and proper documentation.
- Perform other outlet’s administrative work, such as documenting pest control records, monitoring of outlet’s business license, etc.
- Perform personnel actions such as hiring, training, scheduling, counselling, and enforcing work procedures and service standards (monitoring of service crew’s health and typhoid records, food handling qualifications), etc.
- Handling feedbacks, communicating, and ensuring good public relations with customers.
- Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reports.
- Keeps equipment running by reporting any issues and following up with troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repair etc.
- Disseminating information from briefings / meetings to team members.
- Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying employees of service standards.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment to ensure outlets achieve the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, preparation and service.
- Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of service crew.
- Performing the basic responsibilities of a Service Crew, as at when required.
- Greet customers, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payment, calculating change accurately and quickly as required.
- Preparation of foods (i.e., assembling of sides, toppings, and proteins into a poke bowl) while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping, and mopping floors, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to create work schedules, train new employees, and resolve any interpersonal issues as needed.
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing the Company’s uniform and adhering to a Company dress code.